Have you shared anything lately?
Helping Your Customers Help You Make More Sales
Today, more often than not, online consumers expect businesses to be online.
Learning and listening to the needs of your customers can often provide useful customer feedback that can help any business make more sales.
Know what the customer expects. Then exceed their expectations.
Social Media can make that happen. Here’s 5 simple steps to help you get started.
CREATE A PLAN, THEN WORK YOUR PLAN
- IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE.
- CLAIM YOUR TURF. WHICH 2 OR 3 SOCIAL MEDIA SITES ARE FREQUENTED MOST BY YOUR BEST TYPE OF PROSPECT? WHERE DO THEY HANG OUT?
- TARGET THREE TO FIVE MAIN TOPICS ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS.THEN CREATE CONTENT AROUND THESE TOPICS FOR WHICH YOU WANT YOUR BUSINESS TO BE KNOWN.
- OFFER A VARIETY OF CONTENT FORMATS, NOT JUST TEXT. PEOPLE TAKE IN CONTENT DIFFERENTLY. TEXT, PICTURES, VIDEOS ETC.
- CREATE AN EDITORIAL CALENDAR AND STICK TO A SCHEDULE.
(717) 475-6555Schedule a Demo
"MarkITtrends services have greatly benefitted our business by placing us where we are noticed by those looking for our services online. Mark is extremely knowledgeable with many years of marketing experience and successfully optimizing websites resulting in additional sales for his clients. He is excellent to work with and not high pressure, which enabled us to trust him for the services that we so desperately needed. Thank you so much for all your help! "Ann W.